Skip to main content

What is an Exchange Student?

  1. You come from one of the partner universities of UNM through your international office
  2. You come as a CONAHEC scholarship recipient
  3. You come as a student Fulbright scholarship
  4. You are a German Cultural Vista student
  5. You are an IREX Global Undergrad Eurasia or Pakistan Scholarship Recipient
If you are an exchange student in one of the above categories, you are on the right page.