Travel Abroad

Travel Abroad

  • Specific documents and signatures (contact GEO) are needed in order to return to the U.S. even if you will only leave the U.S. for a brief period of time.

  • If you plan to travel out of the U.S. for an extended period of time (more than 5 months), you must come in to speak with a GEO advisor about requirements and options.

  • If you plan to travel out of the US for a short visit and return to study, please make sure you are aware of all the documents you need for re-entry to the US and whether or not you need a valid visa to return.

  • If you will need to apply for a new visa while outside of the U.S., you must plan enough time to obtain the visa while you are abroad.

  • If you are traveling internationally then make sure you take pre cautions of your electronical data e.g. (phones,computers,tablets,etc.) For more information visit:
  • For FAQ, Please visit U.S. Immigration Website for Travel