- Mary Phibbs (Students from Iberia, France, Italy, The America’s, Oceania)
- Sara Rita Pilar Gutierrez (Students from UK/Ireland, Europe except Iberia, France, and Italy; Asia; Africa; Middle East)
Incoming Exchange Program Team, Education Abroad
Global Education Office
University of New Mexico
Mesa Vista Hall 2120
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (all exchange related questions including application, late arrivals, course registration, housing)
Phone: +1 (505) 277-4032
Fax: +1 (505) 277-1867
Walk-in Hours for exchange questions: M/T/TH/F 1-3pm
- As we experience a very high volume of incoming e-mails, please allow us to take up to three (3) business days to reply your email. If you are an incoming student or an applicant for our exchange program, please indicate the following things in your email; 1) Your First and Last Name, 2) Your Home Institution and Country, 3) Expected Exchange Semester at UNM, and 4) UNM ID (if you have created UNM Net ID after officially admitted). Thank you very much for your understanding.
- If you need any assistance with immigration and work questions, please contact GEO International Advisors at email@example.com. Their walk-in advisement hours are Monday – Friday, 1pm – 3pm AND Monday, Thursday 10am – 12pm.
- Please see our UNM Education Abroad Team in the UNM Global Education Office HERE!